Sign in to follow this  
Icarus999

Ship launched surface to surface missiles- help needed

Ive been scripting missions using some of our third party ships that are capable of launching surface to surface missiles like the Iowa class battleships and the Ticonderoga class cruisers. I have noticed that the missiles are falling short of their targets( only 20 miles away) some self destruct but most seem to fall into the sea about a mile out from the target. This is happening with both cruise and standard missile types.

Does any one have any idea how to fix this ? Or perhaps some working data they might be willing to share?

Thank you for your time.

I'd seriouly wait until SF2NA comes out ... the odds are, something will get changed in how SSMs work given the new ships that are comgin

Check the LCS-1 mod by Whiteboysamurai. The missile setup on it works pretty good.

In any case, like Wrench says, I'm waiting for NA to play around with this kind of stuff.