Sign in to follow this  
Bossco82

Anyone runnning a GTX 480 with SF2

Hi,

My mate has offered me a couple of EVGA GTX 480's for an absolute bargain, but I wanted to ask if anyone here has one and if there are any driver issues with SF2.

I had an Asus GTX 480 last year but it was faulty and after a mess of an rma, I changed sides and got an ati 6950. Problem is I like to use vsync with all my games and the ati drivers dont force it with some games, where as nvidia drivers do.

I had also heard that the nvidia fermi drivers have had their kinks ironed out since last year. If anyone can confirm this card works ok with SF2 usinf vsync i'd appreciate before I part with my cash.

Cheers

Hi,

My mate has offered me a couple of EVGA GTX 480's for an absolute bargain, but I wanted to ask if anyone here has one and if there are any driver issues with SF2.

I had an Asus GTX 480 last year but it was faulty and after a mess of an rma, I changed sides and got an ati 6950. Problem is I like to use vsync with all my games and the ati drivers dont force it with some games, where as nvidia drivers do.

I had also heard that the nvidia fermi drivers have had their kinks ironed out since last year. If anyone can confirm this card works ok with SF2 usinf vsync i'd appreciate before I part with my cash.

Cheers

I have an ASUS ENGTX 480, works beautifully ... great choice!! :ok:

Thanks for the reply, can I ask what drivers you are using with that please. :drinks:

Thanks for the reply, can I ask what drivers you are using with that please. :drinks:

295.73-desktop-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql.......you are welcome!!! :good:

Thanks again, thats answered all my questions as your on Win 7 64 bit aswell. Cheers :drinks:

Thanks again, thats answered all my questions as your on Win 7 64 bit aswell. Cheers :drinks:

You are welcome.....my friend!!! :clapping::flyer: