Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

MS Flight beta screenshots

Well, its the 29th somewhere in the world right now. So its time to post these.

> 2012-1-24_15-14-27-946.jpg

>

> 2012-2-15_20-54-47-532.jpg

>

> 2012-2-16_19-48-24-962.jpg

>

> 2012-2-16_19-55-4-115.jpg

>

> 2012-2-18_7-40-50-736.jpg

>

> 2012-1-19_21-52-41-34.jpg

>

Unfortunately i just learned they didnt add trackir in the final release. I was ready to spend some money on Flight, but they wont see a dime without head tracking support!

i have the steerman and that other plane, the ion 5 or whatever,

it got boring after about 1 hour, of the same things, its like Test Drive Unlimited for Flight without the planes.

The main program is free - you will pay for DLC. The team said they would be adding TrackIR etc in later releases. So really they are using TK's release model :grin:

Do you have a link or anything to where that was said? I looked around but couldn't find any info...

The main program is free - you will pay for DLC. The team said they would be adding TrackIR etc in later releases. So really they are using TK's release model :grin:

RoF's Model.

My guess is that Microsoft would make more money from the PC community selling an Autogen fix for FSX than they will by selling the Hawaii DLC for Flight.

In my view, Flight will not interest most PC flight simmers in the long term and is really an X Box product but I stil have my doubts if Flight will interest the xbox crowd for long either.

After all, Xbox and PS3 fans are not known for their love of the sim genre are they?

"crashtastic" indeedy! :grin: