Heberth

[Fictional] Chengdu J-14 Stealth Fighter

[Fictional] Chengdu J-14 Stealth Fighter

This is a "What-if" Chinese stealth jet, based on some images found at internet. it was supposed to be extremely Agile, have super-cruise and be stealth enough to face the Raptor.

(Note: If you are going to use this in WOx series, or SF2 series under patch Jan 2011, use the .lod's. and ini's in the folder: "to work on Wox games")

PS: any bug, PM me. And thanks to JonathanRL, who found the bug.

Thank you so much!Salute.gif

---------------------------------------------This file is a Beta! it's nof finished yet---------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Guest rscsjsuso5

wonderful, great, very good , excellent, what can I say you did a great job on it, and a grand great applause to you. as a fellow modder, I know I'm not suppose to say this but on a kind request are you going to make it to gen1 or wox available. thank you so much .

on an end note in real world - thank you to brazil air force and navy for teaching china about carrier operations and training. thank you. friends for life . bric (brazil, china,india,russia) nations for life. :drinks::good:

wonderful, great, very good , excellent, what can I say you did a great job on it, and a grand great applause to you. as a fellow modder, I know I'm not suppose to say this but on a kind request are you going to make it to gen1 or wox available. thank you so much .

on an end note in real world - thank you to brazil air force and navy for teaching china about carrier operations and training. thank you. friends for life . bric (brazil, china,india,russia) nations for life. :drinks::good:

Welcome! it's great that someone liked my jobSalute.gif, and about doing an 1st gen. model, i can do that for sure, just wait until i get at home again to do that.

drinks.gif

... Super!!! :clapping:

Many thanks,

Coupi. :bye:

• Like 1

Not sure about cockpit and avionics but you can reference the Netz where possible.

Other than that just check that all .ini files are in ANSI format (they might already be so).

• Like 1