Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

An Old Man's Tale

I took the bus today to visit my Parents and spend a while with them. My Father's always got a joke or two to tell at which point my Mother raises her eyes to the ceiling and goes out to the kitchen for a cuppa.........

A woman gave birth to a baby boy in the maternity hospital. After the child's bottom being smacked, instead of crying, everyone was shocked to hear the boy speak these chilling words;

"My mother's going to die this evening, I'll die in exactly twenty four hours and my father will drop dead in exactly one year from today.

True to form, the child's mother died that evening and the baby died the following morning.

The first anniversary of the baby's birth was approaching, so the father of the child was understandably nervous. So the night before the anniversary he bought a large bottle of whiskey and proceeded to drink, thinking at least he'd go without any pain.

the following morning he woke up with a real thumper of a hangover. "I better sober up a bit and make some coffee." He got to the fridge for the milk, but realised there was none there, so he went to the front door to get some from the doorstep...........

............ only to find the milkman dead on the doorstep