UK_Widowmaker

M$ Flight released

Microsoft Flight review? Sure! It was utter crap. I am sure it works fine for people who just want to fly a little without any feeling in a nice scenery and paying for aircrafts without cockpits?

Thats just about all I can say about it. How could they mess it up this badly? I would however recommend it to anybody who want to learn the basics of flight and flight navigation.

Not a good start anyway...downloaded it...doesnt work...typical mickeysoft!...I only want to have a look at it...so i can slate it to bits!!!!

I flew with JonathanRL for an hour or so and it was quite fun.

I have to recind my opinion of the game. As a free flight multiplayer title, its alot more fun. Esp formation flying, ramming and dare-stunt flying.

So ummm... it's free? And MP works? Hmmmm... guess I'll have to decide wether to try it out or to wait for Combat Flight... :heat:

Pretty scarce info on the website though - does the fancy video show off all available planes or are there more?

Edit - Never mind... guess there's only the ICON A5... I wonder about customizability though - and if said customizability would be visible by others...

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

When you complete the two tutorial missions it automatically unlocks the stearman. Also when you go into options, you have to uncheck things to set options to realism.

I'll pass.

I will stick with FSX... thanks but no thanks if I am going to fly with max realism I want it that way not some easy as chips thing to fly and anyway in FSX I fly heavy metal...

Im staying with Prepar3d.

Flight was fun for about an hour, but it just doesnt have long term appeal to me.

Well, downloaded it a third time..still wont work...stuff it..I'm back to flying the BIG jets!

I had all aircraft and all of Hawaii in the beta and found it to be really fun. Just flying around the big Island did get a little boring, but like I said, after i got the rest it was a lot more fun. I could spend hours exploring just Oahu.

MS better get this TrackIR stuff straightened out though...

other than the 2 free, + 2 PDLC + 1 included in the adventure pack what else is there?

Looks to me like Flight Sim for dummies. Lots of "Flight", not much "sim"...

No thanks.

To be fair, it does not claim to be a simulator.