Sign in to follow this  
DukeIronHand

The "pending release" of P4...

...must be generating some buzz somewhere because it seems I am seeing a lot of new faces in the forums here.

Glad its only two more weeks!

Only two more weeks until the release?

If this is true, I am happy:) Can I pre-order it now?

Eric

I am one of the new ones but I have been following the development of Phase 4 for a long time.

I would have played the previous versions but unfortunately never did because of work! I just did not have time but...now I do!

I cannot wait to play this. What I have seen from the video previews is outstanding work and the development team has done an incredible job.

Eric

Anyone keeping a book on possible dates ?

I am prepared to wager a not inconsiderable amount of virtual ale on Ist April 2012.

Takers ?

I think it will be April 21st. A very historical day in WW1 aviation history.

I think it will be April 21st. A very historical day in WW1 aviation history.

I think they'd love to get it out the door on April 21st. Such a short time between now and then could explain the lack of preview movies (1 so far for OFF2 compared to 11 for P3). I'm going to sign on for April 21st as well Crossbones and predict an official OFF 2 release movie just days before it comes out. A week at most.

That said, I'd rather they released it when it's ready rather than on some artificial date, which is what I imagine they probably will do. Quality matters to these guys. But if they can, I agree they are aiming for that date.

Hellshade

No, it must be 12 April -- my 75th birthday-- now that would be perfect!

That said, I'd rather they released it when it's ready rather than on some artificial date, which is what I imagine they probably will do. Quality matters to these guys. But if they can, I agree they are aiming for that date.

Hellshade

Hellshade,

Well said, and a sentiment I agree with 100%.

I have it on good authority that it wil be released on April 1st.:rofl:

:drinks:mmmmmmmmmm The internet Department of Suspicious Activity and Rumors on Simulators predicts Jun as the season opener. This due to the virtual pre sales of WWI Flying Helmets , Uniforms, Skinning Questions and Track IR. :grin:

in 2 weeks the Devs are announcing the winner of "name the next OFF" to stave off clamoring hordes

As long as they don't announce it will be released on...February 29th.:yikes:

in 2 weeks the Devs are announcing the winner of "name the next OFF" to stave off clamoring hordes

Somone Guessed :declare: the Name ? :laugh::rolleyes: