I finally took out the started oh-so-long ago Indian AF Mig-21FL that I based on BPAO's Mirage Factory Mig-21F 3D work (when I was getting started in this 3D stuff). I have decided to update it to a higher poly count and perhaps make a go at modifying it to some of the other Mig-21 variants as well. However, there are so many great existing skin packs for the stock Thirdwire Mig-21s that I am not sure if there is much interest in this project. If anyone has an accurate and detailed Mig-21 3D project already in the works, feel free to let me know so that I am not duplicating your efforts. Also, if anyone wishes to make this a joint 3D project, let me know also. I have no cockpit experience either, so it would be using someone elses work if allowed. My interest is in the 1st gen series, so if someone wishes to help make it compatible with 2nd gen that would be fine also. Thanks,

Mike D.

Edited by mppd

Ask Pasko.

He had an MiG-21BIS in work a long time ago

Indian and Chinese Mig-21 varients would be most welcome.But any new additions to the family would be great.