Hi is there anyone out there working on a Gannet aew-3 .Might need it for SFNA as they were used up till 1980 from lossiemouth 849/SQ :dntknw:

I was wondering that too. it would be nice for the FAA being that in my SFNA world the ark never gets cut up :no:

Well, the whole Gannet Family would be useful....

well, if its of any interest, I'll have Veltro's Nimrod converted and updated by the weekend ... if ya'll want it :grin:

well, if its of any interest, I'll have Veltro's Nimrod converted and updated by the weekend ... if ya'll want it :grin:

Kewl Kev..eventualy this one will also be released

post-11906-0-10395500-1331121477.jpg

and this also...but Still need to learn to perfect my mapping before ever releasing them..and the process is slow and strenuous

post-11906-0-61310300-1331137966.jpg

Veltro you are a modeling machine! And my offer still stands to give a hand on the mapping but I respect your decision to learn it yourself! If I may say so your latest screnies show you have come a long way!

Veltro you are a modeling machine! And my offer still stands to give a hand on the mapping but I respect your decision to learn it yourself! If I may say so your latest screnies show you have come a long way!

you could give me a hand with the VTOL Mirage if you would like

Ed

heck we might as well toss in a E-1B Tracer too :yes:

well i cant turn down an chance to ask for a C-54!(sorta fits, plenty in Iceland/Nato AOR thru the early 70's)

well i cant turn down an chance to ask for a C-54!(sorta fits, plenty in Iceland/Nato AOR thru the early 70's)

you mean this ?

post-11906-0-00302700-1331160626.jpg

look at all the those rivets .....<shudder>

If a Model is mapped accurate, it will be an real eye catcher with Bump mapping.

Experimented the last weeks with rivets etc. made good progress. A lot of work for the skinner,

but it´s worth when everything is accurate...

If a Model is mapped accurate, it will be an real eye catcher with Bump mapping.

Experimented the last weeks with rivets etc. made good progress. A lot of work for the skinner,

but it´s worth when everything is accurate...

there that dirty 7 letter word again LOL

there that dirty 7 letter word again LOL

ups, sorry Ed! I know you are still upgrading your mapping skills and you are making good progress...

Wasn´t ment personal.

Just said how it is.

The best Model is nothing without a good skin,

and the best Skin is nothing without an "great" model. ;-)

Shack AEW as well as ASW... but great work to what has been shown...

an update

post-11906-0-10657300-1331222020.jpg

The gannet was a weird thing but it actually was invaluable to the navy in its heday,ive sat in a restored gannet and they are huge,good to see one being done as it was on my to do list.

The gannet was a weird thing but it actually was invaluable to the navy in its heday,ive sat in a restored gannet and they are huge,good to see one being done as it was on my to do list.

Veltro's model is an Alize not a Gannet, so don't scrub it off your list just yet Russ!