Sign in to follow this  
Gr.Viper

Riiight...

So, Russia is willing to sell 48 Su-35 planes to China... on condition that China won't copy it :rofl:

Googtranslated (Ignore "b" everywhere. It's "Ъ" - the short name of the publication)

http://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kommersant.ru%2Fdoc%2F1887462&act=url

Looks like we'll see a new "J-??" in a short time... grin.gif

the Russians should find a better marketing strategy if they are so afraid on losing customers

"We're not just selling to terrorists and dark regimes" :grin:

I foresee a J-18 in the future...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Oh they won't copy it, it'll remain original don't to the very last detail *Sarcasm mode on*

yeah if china gets access to 4,5 gen technology (ie: 5th gen avionics) they could implement in their new stealth bomber and possibly an stealth fighter.

C`mon, the Chinese copying foreign technology?

(Going to InSky to get all games, expansions and DLCs for free)

yeah if china gets access to 4,5 gen technology (ie: 5th gen avionics) they could implement in their new stealth bomber and possibly an stealth fighter.

exactly what i think...grin.gif

To selling something to China means, that you will see it very fast on the market as competiting product.

I'm sure "Ivan" ain't stupid or dumb, I bet these will be "export versions"... or not?

Well, they either sell a large batch to China and endure copies on the market, or sell a smaller batch to a different party, which will resell to China, and the copies will still arrive on the market. :grin: