UK_Widowmaker

Bring Kony to Justice

This man must die!

Joseph Kony and the LRA would be funny if it wasn´t true

My eldest daughter spent some time in Uganda 4 years ago for an NGO (she was 15 then) and interviewed children i.e. child soldiers who had been kidnapped by the LRA and forced to kill their parents, brothers and sisters. These intervieuws are still burned into my soul, first of all because my daughter was involved but foremost because of the unspeakable atrocities committed by this so called "Christian" .... :angry2:

She is active at Facebook right now where there is an action going on to help this asshole getting arrested (and for my money killed right away like Osama B.L.....) God bless the day he is caught.......

Edited by Derk

I dunno. This entire campaign seems a bit suss... A lot of the details here have been glossed over or over-simplified. They never even touched on the Ugandan government forces' transgressions and use of child soldiers. Kony deserves a bullet in the face without a doubt, but I get the feeling like this campaign is going to everything short of something useful. Maybe a bunch of Facebook, Twitter and Tumbler rage, but not much else. Like I said, I dunno. I don't want to be a cynic, but...

Edited by ZmelliFahrdz

Yes, it's easy to be cynical about it...but, the US government were going to do sweet FA...until the campaign forced them into some kind of action

14:00 is a very telling moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

http://tumblr.thedailywh.at/post/18909727859/on-kony-2012-i-honestly-wanted-to-stay-as-far

I show the US as having been involved since 2008...well before this so called campaign, initiated by an organization with very questionable financials.

This is another example of people to make themselves feel real good verses do real good.

Use critical thinking, and don't end up like these guys:

http://www.cracked.com/article_16579_the-7-most-retarded-ways-celebrities-have-tried-to-go-green.html

FC

it's funny somone puts out a slick vid and the world wrings it's hands but we outs somone in iraq that makes Koni look like a school yard bullt and the world turns it back lol bunch of hypocrits.the world is an evil place and Africa is about as bad as it gets. I don't need a cute video to tell me that true evil exists there. there is hardly ever a "good guy" on any side in africa conflicts. you oust one tin pot dictator and 3 more take their place. the African mindset of tribal loyalty over national and other facters have held africa back and will continue these issues for the forceable future.it's very sad but just like a drug user until africa truly wants help nothing will really change.