Sign in to follow this  
ianh755

Sf2 North Atlantic Hot Fix Released for Keyboard Mapping!

I had a custom one made and added it to my SF2:NA folder it worked fine. So should I use this hotfix?

I had a custom one made and added it to my SF2:NA folder it worked fine. So should I use this hotfix?

The hotfix affects the user interface in the game. As long as you aren't remapping any keys, it doesn't really matter. But it wouldn't hurt to fix it? Unless the hotfix breaks more than it fixes ;)

I only remap the joystick axis assignments. All of my keys are mapped in my joystick software (Saitek and/or Target), so I didn't even know there was a problem. I applied the hotfix, but didn't test it.

sort of a non answer then, huh?? :lol:

Hi guys.

After installing the update, i lost several aircraft addons from the game. For example Mig-21 complete pack, SU-7 BMK, and some others too.

All the folders are in their place in the mod folder, but the aircraft are not showing in the Create Mission" menu.

How could this happen ? What to do now ???

Thanx.

Huzzah, now I can use my Chaff :D

Hi guys.

After installing the update, i lost several aircraft addons from the game. <snip> but the aircraft are not showing in the Create Mission" menu.

How could this happen ? What to do now ???

Thanx.

The Knowledge Base Is Your Friend ...

http://combatace.com/topic/55746-patching-made-easy-part-deux/

happens with EVERY patch, dlc or other factory add-on. The very reason I wrote this little monograph

will pass, my KB works fine

Same here, dont need it.

Just using my heavily modified controller.ini, why would I do it from scratch....

Just copied my default one from my SF2V mod and worked a treat...