Sign in to follow this  
Foxbat1966

F/A-18 E Super Hornet after burner in WOI

I installed an F/A-18 Super Hornet in my WOI. It worked perfect for a a short time. Then the afterbunner went to full blow premenantly. I have atempted relaoding the entire plane (sondes,effects and files) with no luck. The F-18A works grate and no other planes are affected. Any suggestion GR8LY WELCOMED !!!!! Is there a conflict with WOI engine ??? THANKS

Which F-18? By whom? What are you using for engine control? Joystick throttle or keyboard. Check Keyboard commands or joystick throttle in options menu at beginning of game. Check joystick calibration. I had a stick that I had to calibrate everyday

because I turned my computer off at night.

Which F-18? By whom? What are you using for engine control? Joystick throttle or keyboard. Check Keyboard commands or joystick throttle in options menu at beginning of game. Check joystick calibration. I had a stick that I had to calibrate everyday

because I turned my computer off at night.

Ihave the F/A-18E Super Hornet(new modlel) v1.9 by EricJ . I allso have TMF F/A-18A Hornet that is said to be required by the read me in the Super Hornet download. If it was game setings related or joystick I think it would efect more than just the Super Hornet. I have a USN and an IDF F/A-18A set up ( in seperate files ) that fly perfectly. IN GAME the throttle works and grafics show the flame cone rise and fall but the red AB is on all the time and AB sound FX are at full burn at all times even whin the jets are shut down.