hurricane3

is there a command?

Is there a command for other bombing aircraft in your formation to drop their bombs?I've seen it happen once but even after I drop mine they mostly keep their bombs.

Or do they only drop when over the target?I've overflown the target but the other planes in the formation still keep their bomb load. This is for FE1.

If I recall right, Tab then 2 ('Attack Ground') should be the command but I have done little ground attack and am not sure how well it works, I vaguely recall trying to get a flight if SE5s to attack some tanks and not being convinced the wingmen were responding at all to the 'Attack Ground' comamnd. It may help if you select a ground target with 'Target nearest ground target' (use the Options/Controls menu to see which key this command is assigned to and allocate a key to it, if it's not already) THEN issue the 'Attack Ground' command.

Thankyou for the reply ,I'll try that,sorry for the delay in my reply,just checking my email now.