sceptre

best damage mod for BH & H.

I"m a newbie and there is just soo much info on mods to go thru. What damage mod works the best in the "veterans" opinions?

LOV'IN THE GAME!

Hi, sceptre.

I thought I'd give others a chance to answer, first, but since no one has, I guess I will toot my own horn a bit. :wink:

Of course, I think the latest edition of my DM is the best. It's called HPW's Ultimate Damage Mod 1.25 and can be found in the downloads section. If you find you like it, you might be interested in trying out one of my FM mods. Let me know if you have any questions.

this for just BH&H only as well right?

HPW's DMs can be used for BH&H and/or HitR and they are outstanding. :drinks:

I"m a newbie and there is just soo much info on mods to go thru. What damage mod works the best in the "veterans" opinions?

LOV'IN THE GAME!

This a Personal Opinion . . And I realize everyone doesn't "Think" like me

That the Sim is outstanding is a known Fact

And the support level unbelieveable

But long hours have been spent by the OFF crews testing for every possible eventuality on a whole group of Magic Boxes

It's safe to say, some features we'll never see

The writers of the various MODS do some really fine work

But the testing YOU are doing

As there's no way to predict the difference between an ATI and a Nvidia card to mention but one possibility :heat:

So we have HPW's fine damage mod, and I see there is an AI aircraft weight mod, and then various FM mods around. And that's where I run int trouble, modding up and keeping track of what I've installed - maybe a little notebook would help!

But anyway, as we wait with baited breath for the release of P4, will any of these improvements be included in P4? I mean life is complicated enough! I don't know how you guys do it, making all these wonderful things, I can't even keep track of installing them!

Thanks,

Tom