UK_Widowmaker

OT My Mrs made the National News :)

Hey, she can really give an interview! If I ever had to face a running camera and mike - I'd probably get stuck mute. :good:

Fame at last !

Love Mrs Widowmakers geordie accent.

More seriously: hate to see

how the old dart is going.

I left the UK in 1981, could tell

the way the wind was blowing.

Good luck to you and yours, mate.

Nice one Widowmaker. Or should I say Googleiss**ttoss?

That's an automatic ** inserted by the message board btw :grin:

Edited by crl848

Well done, UKW! Now perhaps you can spin that off into a weekly sit-com!

hahahaha....thanks Guys (she only watched the first five seconds..and refused to watch the rest!...heehee)...she thinks it's awful!

Olham's right, she did well. Not easy facing a microphone.:good: I did it once in a BBC radio studio. I was a bag of nerves.

That's like hearing your own voice on the answering machine - you can't imagine you sound like that.

Tell her, it's not awful at all - she comes across very competent, and I guess she could really claim

her rights from the local politicians.

And if it's for the Geordy accent - well, if she comes from there: why should she use another? :good:

:good: Fine advert for the business. If I had a dog and lived in or around Newcastle, well, now I know where I would buy my darling's stuff...

My Dear Wife thanks you all for your lovely comments

Hey, not bad for a former civil servant!

And the accent is much easier for this Yank to understand than a Cockney one!

Well done Mrs WM! It's not easy on the other side either, especially if you're complete noob - I had to do some vox pop interviews in my local city centre for a diversity training video and you were really glad when you got someone like Mrs WM you didn't have to feed lines!

At least you got to see it; I got nabbed once by a local TV crew for a word on a Peace March, thought I had managed ok (apart from looking at the soundman the odd time, seemed rude just to ignore him) and it was televised but I never saw it. Also apparently I got at least two pics in national dailies while I was doing cordon for the (1993) Shankill bomb scene, all I got from the lads was, 'Hey, your mug was in the papers - again!', and I never saw any of it. Probably just as well.

Edited by 33LIMA

Is she giving autographs? How many poparazzi are camped out in your yard already? What's the daily bag limit on poparazzi, anyway? Good hunting :drinks:

hahaha...Yes, thats it now...she's had her 30 seconds of fame!...now it's my turn.

(anyone know where my Sniper Rifle is?....I just spotted a useful Bell tower) :rofl:

Yea she's great. :salute:

Nice store there. How's it going?

Great, every reason to be proud !!!!:drinks:

thanks guys..yes, it's going quite well...I wish I knew how to edit on top of a video like that!...I'd love to replace the wording under her name to say 'Proprietor of Bow-Wow-Pets...instead of 'Former Civil Servant!!