Hellshade

OT: Skyrim 1.5 update is "Brutal"

I disabled the "killcam" as I play in first person and I find it imersion killer. I modded the crap outa Skyrim. Still only level 7.

My main problem with the kill cam thing is that it's not smart enough to reposition the camera when there's a wall where the camera wants to go by default. In such cases, you get a weird, uncentered view, usually with some odd bit of you or your target in sight and at first think your view has gone haywire.

I just started a new character who's basically a wizard in heavy armor, although he does use his sword fairly well when he runs out of magic juice. And believe it or not, I have found myself missing the kill cam, which at present doesn't exist for ranged attacks at all.

Here's my new dude, Thorbald White-Eyes:

post-45917-0-16550400-1331848482.jpg

I love the Killcam...but, I am a big fan of 'cinematics'...hence my being a Wing Commander rather than X-Wing...and a Brothers in Arms rather than COD fan.