Do we have a Su33 model avaialble that is not based on Marcfighters original? Can only found the Marcfighters one here, but the last pics on screenshot threat don't look like it.

Thanks

Do we have a Su33 model avaialble that is not based on Marcfighters original? Can only found the Marcfighters one here, but the last pics on screenshot threat don't look like it.

Thanks

Nope, only that one. It's not a bad one though.

I tried, and I'm getting this strange Su-27 instead... Look at the pilot on the central hardpoint position.

img00001-14.jpg

Rgr! Will that solve the missing pylons problem too? I'm missing the wing pylon that is close to the engine intake.

I'm think I'm missing something. The Su-33 I installed seems is not the same of this pics, my one does not have a hook or the ECM pods on the wingtips. Different models maybe? I tried to contact X-ray but he's PM is not accepting messages right now.

post-26946-0-22413800-1331759034.jpg

su33.jpg

I'm think I'm missing something. The Su-33 I installed seems is not the same of this pics, my one does not have a hook or the ECM pods on the wingtips. Different models maybe? I tried to contact X-ray but he's PM is not accepting messages right now.

post-26946-0-22413800-1331759034.jpg

su33.jpg

sorry,I've received it lately!

This Su-33 is the Insky I think,it was downloadable here I think,yes 4 sure it wasn't a beta!

So I've also put Svethlin's skin too on!

Thanks Xray for the update, but I can't fin the damn plane :(

Bad news then. So I'm stuck? unless of course someone can send me the plane.

sure, go ahead and support piracy ...

the reason they're no longer with us, as that's Marcello's Flanker that they 'reenginnered' by decompiling the LOD*, screwing around with it and releasing it under they're name

*yes, that is doable -- and highly illeagle

Sorry. Didn't knew all the story. You can lock the threat If you want.

Thanks.

NP, Stratos ... people SHOULD know the whys and wherefores, and consequenses thereof

Edited by Wrench

You missed to put the canards (fake pilot) into the pilot folder ;)

I use marks Su-27 but there is no canards folder.

And what shoud I call the "fake pilot" folder?

Can you please help me?

Yes, i can.

Fast Cargo has developed a method, we call it the "fake pilot", to attach "parts" on excisting aircraft where you have no acces to the max file. Pilots are also 3D models, sme as ejection seats, you can place them free on any aircraft. Now create a different object like antenas or Canards (they are now movable, just static) and place them in the same manner as an ejection seat. So you can develop other variants of one and the same plane.

as an example check this out ;)

post-5138-0-13987000-1351521916.jpg

The complete nose is added with the fakepilotmethod to this plane, same as the pylons. This nose is located in the "pilot" folder and linked with a specific entry in the "planename_data.ini" inside the plane folder.

Thats all ;)

Im really waiting for the Su-33 since i lost the pirated model. a naval bird needs to have a tail hook.

I've just recieved a PM from Marcelo, and I'm sending him what I have (so far). So it may soon be available.

• Like 2