Sign in to follow this  
BearGryllis

What must be with next SF2 title...

Night and thermal vision, helo support, air refueling, multiple AG lock, maneuverable internal gun (for helos) IMO.

What do you think for next SF2 title?

BearGryllis

• Like 5
  • Dislike 2

Night and thermal vision, helo support, air refueling, multiple AG lock, maneuverable internal gun (for helos) IMO.

What do you think for next SF2 title?

BearGryllis

wow, are you the guy from Man.Vs Wild on discovery channel?

well, the next title will have Mirage F.1 as the main plane and i forsee better air to ground action , such as better operation for TV guided missiles, anti-radiation missiles and radar guided AGMs.

nothing more than that.

Beta testers.

+1x10^50

NA would probably not had so many issues without which TK went forward without beta testers.

Avionics changes, I dunno. If the F.1 had a functioning AG radar, MAYBE we'll see that. But this isn't a title, it's an expansion pack. Definately no new terrains, no new weapons that aren't specific to the F.1, no major avionics overhauls, and no new voice packs (though I'd LOVE it if he ever coded the game so that we could choose what countries use what voice packs just by editing the Nations.ini).

Bear, I forgot to ask you. When you were in the Kimberly in Australia and you had to drink your pee and you were complaining about how bad it tasted... um... why'd you drink the canteen dry?

Edited by Swordsman422

After the Mirage F.1 (which will be part of an expansion pack and not a new title) I hope TK stays true to his Cold war roots and does SF2:Korea. He's made a few steps in that direction (Mustang and MiG-15) and he'll probably find it much easier on the avionics side!

As we're fantasising, after that I'd like to see an SF2:Vietnam Expansion Pack featuring the F-111A, RF-4C and a re-instated A-6A. This would give him some DLC options too for revenue between major releases.

I like Expansion Packs and DLC's. As I regularly say to Mrs. Spinners, "little but often" is good :rofl: .

After the Mirage F.1 (which will be part of an expansion pack and not a new title) I hope TK stays true to his Cold war roots and does SF2:Korea. He's made a few steps in that direction (Mustang and MiG-15) and he'll probably find it much easier on the avionics side!

It can also be said that he made steps towards FlaklandsFalklands with off-map bombing and, well, the sea. To continue the walking metaphor, after taking those steps he's now standing with legs spread wide, hoping that 2NA sales don't kick him in the balls.

though I'd LOVE it if he ever coded the game so that we could choose what countries use what voice packs just by editing the Nations.ini

SF2 already supports that, though you will only hear the voicepack of your chosen flyable plane:-

http://combatace.com/topic/65797-individual-speech-packs-for-different-nations/

If you want a ready made example of Russian speechpack set up for russian speaking nations only, try my Russia vs Ukraine campaign:-

http://combatace.com/files/file/12700-orange-revolution-2004/

Using the advice from the above the thread above, I have set up my NF4+ so I get Russian voices for Russian speaking nations, my WW2 RAF speechpack for the Commonwealth, and Good Ole USA for everyone else.

Slainthe!

Baltika

Edited by Baltika

The Mirage F.1 was one of the star togheter with Mig-25, F-14 and the older F-4 of one of my favorite scenarios: the long lasting IRAN/IRAQ war ..... so it's very wellcome.

The stage whould be the same for first and second gulf war and many what ifs ....

The last navy inprovements should be very good ..................... and Wrench has a good terrain to upgrade and work on.

After this my wishes are for a real helo model.

It's a shame having all those fantastic decks on new shinig ships and can't use ...... maybe to catch a sub!

About SF-2NA a big, fast patch is needed. Than I think it could be a best seller.

:salute:

wow, are you the guy from Man.Vs Wild on discovery channel?

well, the next title will have Mirage F.1 as the main plane and i forsee better air to ground action , such as better operation for TV guided missiles, anti-radiation missiles and radar guided AGMs.

nothing more than that.

No, nope but ı am NR1 fan of him.

I do nearly same thing Bear do...

Is the Mirage F.1 a official anounced plane? I think I missed this one. Maybe we will see South Africa Vs Angola expansion? apart from F.1 TK have almost everything, (We will need Impala armed trainers, but maybe we already have them, don't know) and will be nice to fly the Mirage F.1 over African terrain.

and will be nice to fly the Mirage F.1 over African terrain.

It'll probably be over Libya so TK can get away with a single sand texture and noone will complain about lack of trees in Sahara.

It'll probably be over Libya so TK can get away with a single sand texture and noone will complain about lack of trees in Sahara.

LOL.....naughty but true... :grin:

LOL.....naughty but true... :grin:

Epic Idea!, someone get the Hieght Map for Libya!,

Might need to re-do the Auto texture/.fx file for land though

Yeah but will be called SF2: Don't mod my wings...

But I'll hold on with such remarks, I know the guy is busy preparing the patch, but if he refuses/evades to provide any guidance for new terrain moding then we can assume where all this is slowly but surely going...

all right DA!!!! my favorite!!!

Hope is not Libia but it make sense now we have the Tomcat, Operation "El Dorado Canyon" maybe? Hope you guys are wrong and we can see a Namibia map one day...

How about letting us have carrier campaigns where there's water if we've plunked down for Vietnam and/or North Atlantic?

For the next game I'd like a fan base that can wait at least 2 weeks after a title is released before whining about what they want in the next one. :grin:

• Like 2

yes, it DO get quite annoying with our bi-montly threads on "what TK should realy do with these games" and the "I Want This Feature -fillintheblank-"

For those of us that've been around since Day1 or nearly Day1 ... :blowup:

I want the ability to determine the type of stationary/static aircraft that are on the ramp at airfields and a zoom function to place ground objects (as found in IL-2 1946).

For the next game I'd like a fan base that can wait at least 2 weeks after a title is released before whining about what they want in the next one. :grin:

+1

Next game is....Strike Fighters 2 Airwar USA

USSR attacks via Alaska and Cuba.