Sign in to follow this  
redpiano

Why does this happen? Error

68579395.png

This is the third time this has happened, this is ridiculous. How do I fix it without reinstalling because I'm done reinstalling all this crap.

Wish I could help you RP, but I have never seen anything even approaching those error messages.

68579395.png

This is the third time this has happened, this is ridiculous. How do I fix it without reinstalling because I'm done reinstalling all this crap.

This can be due to one of a few things:

1) You have opened the CFS3 modelviewer or the CFS3 mission builder and left it open.

2) CFS3 did not exit properly and is still running (you can check this by using task manager)

This effectivley locks files that OFF needs to copy to and cannot.

Re-installling OFF will not fix this.

WM

Yes! Thank you sir, nobody bothered mentioning this last time I had the problem. That fixes it though. Much appreciated.

Good job, Winder. I think this solution belongs in the upper portion of the forum with all the other helpful stickies.:salute: