Sign in to follow this  

since the mesh names for decaling the stock NA Prowler are not forthcoming ...

and since we have a perfectly good one, SF2-ized by KillerBee... (which needs just a few more tweeks, already done by me)

and since we have a butt-load of skins...

Should I go ahead and do the full conversion? Just like for the KA-6 and EA-6A recently uploaded? 90% of the works is already done by KB, just assemblying all the skins/decals, fully SF2izing them, and a few minor tweeks.

Also, WHERE are the pre-85 HiViz skins?? I only found like 2, between here and FOTF.

Thoughts, please...

TIA!

Go for it Kevin!

I looked through my archive and you're right. There are very few high viz skins.

However the model included in the WOV expansion pack came with 4 high viz skins so maybe you can get permission to convert those to include with your version.

BTW - If anyone's interested I was looking at the Razbam A-6s and EA-6s and if you also have the FSX versions there are extra skins that can be converted to be used with the SF models.

Edited by allenjb42

unfortunately, this isn't Raz's ... it's Hawker's. I don't think the mapping is the same (not having Raz's Prowler...)

definately chk the WoV kit!!

thanks allen

Hey!

...Are we talking about the same one that was by Agamemnon?

Because if it's a different one, I'm way behind the power curve...

SidDogg

nope, same one Sid!!

Well, I´m working on the stock one...

See there?

I made it flyable, but the ALQ-99 pods area HARD-CODED.

I'd LOVE to see that OUT...

SidDogg

telll ME about it ...I've got 3 skins sitting here for it, and no respone to my mesh name query at 3W.

carlo, if you or SidD want what I got .. let me know! (i DO need to get back to my terrains.....)

unfortunately, this isn't Raz's ... it's Hawker's. I don't think the mapping is the same (not having Raz's Prowler...)

Yes I know it's a different model, and payware too. I was just passing on the info that there are more skins available in case any one wanted to use it in game.

iirc, there's a data ini edit to remove the hardcoded pre-built hardpoint items. Cause I'd rather have a centerline tank 2 wing jammers (hi and lo band), and maybe some ARMs.

But, again, without the node names ... we're SOL

hence, my moving forward with the Old One