Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Problems with a SFP1 plane weapons.

I just imported the Mig-23K from SF1 to SF2. It works correctly except that is not able to carry any radar missile. I have the option on the racks for SAHM and SOVIET as the nation. But it can't carry any SAHM. Other loadouts are ok.

Any idea?

Check and compare the weight and lenght of the missiles and what is allowed on the pylons, maybe need a little adjustment on the pylons, easy fix.

My best regards, Kodiak.

Stratos, check for this entry in the dataini., SpecificStationCode=AA7, if it is there, comment it out thusly; //SpecificStationCode=AA7. You should now show( and be able to mount), any SAHM that fits as per Kodiaks post above. If this is the case, you'll need to find out why; if you have no AA-7's, well there you go. The AA-7 is aka R-23 Apex, and may be in your weapons folder as that. The reason this important is, IINM, MiG-23's ONLY carried R-23 SAHM's. There is a Hi-Def Russian Missles Pack in the SF2 downloads section that has them as AA-7's, or you can rename R-23's ( in both ini's ), then un-comment SpecificStationCode=AA-7. Hopefully, everything will now work correctly. Hope this helps.