Flyby PC

OFF 2 Fighting Fund

How goes the OFF2 Kitty?

If you fellas need any beer money, I'm sure some of us would be happy to chip in to a kitty to oil the wheels of industry. Might help take the sting out of the cost of P4 when it arrives.

Just a thought ... :salute:

Everyone here buy one less pop or coffee or pastry or candy bar per day for one month and send that money to the dev team. I bet it would add up PDQ.

Don't give them anything BEFORE they release - they may never get it done!!! :rofl:

• Like 1

Yeah!

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Just add a pre-order button. And, Olham, I'll glad take the risk.:drinks:

Edited by Von Paulus

Quite right Olham, quite right.

I am painfully close to coming up with the asking price with my earnings from OFF over the years for that little motu just off Bora Bora . Just one more little push and I just might make it, Who needs to relive the Great War when one can live out ones days like Gaugin in the South Pacific. It's listing for 980000 Euros, so I\m only about 979950 shy. Hell, I'll even get a rollout to accomodate any of my flying friends who want to stop by for a visit. I'm sure I would not be distracted from finishing my work for the next installment, so please, send your donations to the Shredder Motu Retirement fund, c/o this station.

Cheers,

shredward

Who needs to relive the Great War when one can live out ones days like Gaugin in the South Pacific.

Naw, you wouldn't want that, Shredder - Gaugin spent his last years suffering from syphilis.

Just go back at your desk and add some fine history to OFF II, and we'll send the money.

:tease:

If you guys will allow me to put my two-cents worth....

twocents.jpg

...there you are.

Edited by Shiloh

If you guys will allow me to put my two-cents worth....

...there you are.

Gee! I'd put my two cents worth in too if my wife hadn't cleaned out my pockets just before doing the wash! Darn, Will I ever learn!!!

I was actually being serious for once. Don't need to know the final price to stick away a couple of bucks now and then.

Tnen again, I don't like money up front jobs myself. Seeing the money up front can add to the pressure. That's bad enough sometimes, but it can also take some of the fizz out of getting the job finished too. I shall leave the matter in hands of our illustirious leaders and say no more about it.

They'll get P4 done, I have every confidence, and it'll be worth every penny.

Maybe try Kickstarter for future OFF development?

www.kickstarter.com

Maybe try Kickstarter for future OFF development?

www.kickstarter.com

Actually I too thought about this.

To watch projects like Wasteland 2, Banner Saga, etc being backed by thousands of people, was a great joy to me.

And in a way this will open a few doors to some indie developers and to some projects, otherwise wouldn't never be released.

Funny that this should come up. The other day I was looking for the donate button (Didn't there used to be one?) and couldn't find it. I would kick in a case of beer for the developers considering all of the money that I have saved flying OFF instead of hanging out in bars.:drinks: