iv got a saitek x52 and hve tried to change the controls but hardly anything works. i can fly and use the keyboard fine but none of the weapons or targetting controls work at all ( iv set them to buttons on the controller)

do i have to change the controls for every install ie sf2 sf2e sf2i etc??

set up ONE install, then copy/paste the Default.ini that's in your /Controls folder to whatever install you want.

set up ONE install, then copy/paste the Default.ini that's in your /Controls folder to whatever install you want.

iv tried that but the controls are a mess eg my trigger is set to fire primary guns but it actually switches weapons. fire selected weapon button does nothing alter radar range toggle switch turns the radar on/off basically none of the controls do what i told them to!

is there an AircraftObject.ini residing somewhre in teh /Objects folder? If so, delete or rename.

I'm using the X52 (with Rudders), too - great fun!

I re-assigned several avionics-, view-, radar- and targeting-functions to the buttons and by saving them under another name am able to select whatever jet's controls I'm flying...

Example:

- make copy of controls/default.ini

- go into the game under options/controls, selcet "copy of default" (or if saved under "F-14-controls" select that one), and customize - all changes will be saved

- you can do this with as many planes as you like (say special AA or ground offence HOTAS-setup)

But I had to apply the hotfix first - maybe your SF2NA-download already included it!?!?

I can supply an example of my controls.ini, if desired, when back at home tonight...

thanks for the reply but iv done it by editing the controls ini directly :)