Anyone got a F-105 Euro Camo skin like this?HA2507-3FP.jpg

Edited by dtmdragon

Hill AFB the last users of the F-105 had that scheme and several others that were extremely cool.

Looks like a perfect fit for that jet. I remember my dad building an F-15E that was in Euro camo too.

• Like 1

looks great! I think I'll try duplicate that myself

Here is a sample, notice the wrap around scheme. They had 3 different schemes, A desert wrap around, tghe Euro one and the SEA wrap around.

they all look good but my fav has to be the Euro.I was never a huge fan of the SEA camo. I liked my jets bare metal or in one of the more modern camos.

I was never a huge fan of the SEA camo.

makes two of us :good:

makes two of us :good:

Three! :grin:

But the wraparound one got something....

I love the wrap around too. Never was a fan of the SEA camo though with the white undersides.

I love the wrap around too. Never was a fan of the SEA camo though with the white undersides.

Actually, the colors don't matter, I was just plain not fond of SEA.

Looking foward to it :drinks:

If I have a bit more time, i will do them, got some basic temps ready for the Thud...

Desert fox skin is in the SF-1 downloads section I had It in a WOE install a while back. and then there is this

post-30410-0-00473200-1332995405.jpg

dont look like it. checked out Marcfighters, i thought that i saw one there some time ago. they have the desert wraparound but not the Euro 1. IIRC, there was only one done up in Euro 1 at Hill AFB any how so all markings could be done on skin if so desired, or a really small simple decal pack for it. it just gettin up the interest in somebody to get the skin itself done.....

dont look like it. checked out Marcfighters, i thought that i saw one there some time ago. they have the desert wraparound but not the Euro 1. IIRC, there was only one done up in Euro 1 at Hill AFB any how so all markings could be done on skin if so desired, or a really small simple decal pack for it. it just gettin up the interest in somebody to get the skin itself done.....

The one @ Marcfighter´s side is desert and for the F-105 from AD.

If someone will do the wraparound shemes,

i have the 1/32 Decals for the Hill wrap around birds.

I wanted to do those skins, but i have no time.....

are there templates for the ThudWire (pun intended) 105? just now fully messing with skins in CS6 so could give it a go as more practice. loving Photoshop over Gimp ( now that i own a copy that is) as with anything else competes with my projects but if theres a template (to preserve the panel lines over my work mainly) would be willing to bump it up near top. my next two skiinning projects involve Euro 1 camo anyhow.......

cool and it gen 2 as well (thought it would have been gen 1). wont be this week but gimme a short two weeks and i might have something for ya.

If you need references, i got the 1/32 Decals+Color shemes in a high rez jpgs!

color scheme plz. the linked jpg here is a bit small to try to work with the bottom view. top and most of the sides are very similar to SEA as used in game so mainly just have to change the tan to gunship grey. but matching the bottom gets challenging.

i'll do the SEA Wraparound as well, depending on school req's and frustration level with those two skins might just do the desert skin as well if you wanna do the decals as serials for Hill AFB. even have a squadronlist entry for the 466th if you want them avail in the drop down menu. sorry but not feelin up to the tga's but wanting to work scratchish skinning skills.

Edited by daddyairplanes