Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

News Report

As reported by Widowmaker in Combat Ace and the CNN News: A Pilot aboard Jet Blue Snapped for unknown reasons. The real Story : Its the pressure of waiting for a new game to be released. Ive come close to the same behavior awaiting the OFF 2 . or losing a 17 hour Pilot.

http://youtu.be/YNm2GsNWMSo

Quite well caught - that's about the same way I react, when my long-time campaign pilot

is getting shot down by his own Flak over his own field.

:grin:

PMSL... worse thing for me is I am now understanding that scene in Deutsch... and thanks for reminding me I need to get back into the skies in possibly the toughest simulator I have ever flown...

In "Deutsch" the scene is not so pleasant indeed, Slarti. Nice to see you again here!

Yes, take a crate and fly some rounds - the weather is fine!

In "Deutsch" the scene is not so pleasant indeed, Slarti. Nice to see you again here!

Yes, take a crate and fly some rounds - the weather is fine!

You are quite right Herr Olham... just need to do a full install as my OFF etc failed on loading :blink: as it seems to do after awhile away from it...

As reported by Widowmaker in Combat Ace and the CNN News: A Pilot aboard Jet Blue Snapped for unknown reasons. The real Story : Its the pressure of waiting for a new game to be released. Ive come close to the same behavior awaiting the OFF 2 . or losing a 17 hour Pilot.

http://youtu.be/YNm2GsNWMSo

A daily news paper in the UK had the headline:

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain freekin'"