Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Razbam Banshee download?

Anyone know if is possible to redownload Razbam Banshee somewhere? I purchased the plane long ago but lost it, now I can't find it on the Razbam page. He has the PM box full so can't receive more PM.

I'd post in Razbam forum, on their shop page I can't find any SF related products

Or you can look for the Razban group in Facebook, Ronald is very active there.

The store still overs SF products. IIRC, the official policy when you buy the download is something like 3 downloads within 30 or 90 days? After that, they are just being nice if they give you access to another download opportunity. But I am pretty sure they are going to want a customer to be happy regardless of the official policy. Never hurts to ask. I have backup DVD copies of all my SF downloads, both payware and freeware, including all of the RAZBAM SF aircraft (never bought the terrains).

Thanks for the tips. Tried posting on Razbam forum.

As all Razbam's works it's not up to date. Many black tractor beams are under the wings! So as for prowler, intruder etc. it's only the cockpit that will be usable ..... when a new better banshhe will be done.

I think (and wrote) that it's a shame for a payware product leave it and its costumers without any assistance.

Given how often TK patches his games you can't really hold Ron at fault for not updating his models, payware just dosn't work with this series thanks to patches screwing up as much as they fix. If a developer were to continually update old models they would have no time for new material meaning that the have no source of revenue meaning that its a dead end.

Having said this Ron has said on numerous occasions that when/if this series reaches a stable format he will revisit his models and update them, until this happens though it isn't worth the effort.

Craig

Same problem do i have. contacted razbam, but no response... :-(

Given how often TK patches his games you can't really hold Ron at fault for not updating his models, payware just dosn't work with this series thanks to patches screwing up as much as they fix. If a developer were to continually update old models they would have no time for new material meaning that the have no source of revenue meaning that its a dead end.

Having said this Ron has said on numerous occasions that when/if this series reaches a stable format he will revisit his models and update them, until this happens though it isn't worth the effort.

Craig

This is the reason I stopped. There is no worse feeling than spending days/months on various aspects of a product, only to have it wiped in in one patch. Usually, its 25% of the work that is wasted and now you're scrambling to find fixes and keep ahead of the emails asking for help. Not worth the trouble.

I wonder if we could ask or talk Ron into just selling the Intruder cockpit??? I know there's folks out there willing to pay for something like that!