I know this has been asked and answered a thousand times: I just bought SF2 NA and am going to install SF2 and SF2V, possibly SF2 I and then SF2 NA on a new computer. I'd like to do a merged install with all the mods in a folder of my choice (rather than the C:\users folder) and have executables for each game. How?

Like I said this has been addressed "a thousand" times but some answers conflict. Can someone kindly point me to the accepted simplest way to do this; the one that's "gospel"? I don't plan any modding, i just want to play so separate installs aren't necessary. I'll add some extra eye candy and terrain but that's it.

Thanks anyone who might respond. I have played this on and off ever since the "bootleg" SFP1 came out at Walmart or Target or wherever it was that i bought it. Amazing how it's evolved over the years.

mark davis

Just install them, then make a shortcut of each executable and put it on your desktop. When you install them they will merge automatically. Then look where they installed and you will see the exe for each sim. Those are the ones you make a shortcut and put on your desktop. Make sense?

Any way you install it, it will still merge, though you will have executables for each separate title, by default.