Sign in to follow this  

Guys:

Is there a wing fold animation on the A-6E TRAM by Monty_CZ & wpnssgt -- the model released in 2005? If so, does anyone know the AnimationID for the wing fold?

Thanks,

Eric Howes

I never got it to work, even in 08 levels

those decals can easily be adapted for use on the SF2NA version ... be a LOT less work!!

30 minutes work, decals from the old TRAM, on the 3W TRAM, with my loviz skin.

of course, the obvious issue of not knowing the mesh name for the ECM blister (yes, that DON"T work! and until The Maker deigns to speak to us with this name....). OTH, reducing the decal size a step or so, and making the 2digit modex decal for the fin top, is a nothing job

Wrench:

Thanks for the information. As for the mod in question, SF2NA cannot and will not be a pre-requisite, so the third-party TRAM will be used.

Eric Howes

ah, that's too bad. So, I'll just go ahead and covnert them for NA usage.

what I would try on the old one, is do a search in the data ini for "AnimationID=", write down ALL the numbers that show, the add the wingfold statements, using any of them that aren't being used (this is what I did for both the EA-6A and Agemmenon/Hawker's EA-6B). Remember, there is a max number of 10 slots

at the very worst, it dosent work!

edit: after adding the statement & ID number, obviously, test each one. but you prolly knew that! :grin:

Edited by Wrench

Wrench:

Wing-fold AnimationID = 7

Canopy AnimationID = 8

Eric Howes