Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Airco DH9

I have uploaded the Airco DH9. The file includes two skins and three bomb loadouts. Although plagued with engine troubles, the DH9 was actually a good bomber, as long as it didn't have to face too many enemy fighters. So it served with better success on the Eastern and Palestinian Fronts than it did on the Western Front.

I have a DH9a and a DH4 in progress and will be uploading them soon.

My thanks to my friend ojcar for great data file, and to sinbad for all his help with resources for building this plane.

post-67404-0-50868700-1333166719.jpg

post-67404-0-74394500-1333166726.jpg

post-67404-0-08655000-1333166733.jpg

post-67404-0-24986100-1333166740.jpg

Fantastic! The DH9a AND the DH4 as well! You and Ojcar (for fms and the Armchair Aces) are my favourite people. Thank you very much.

Cheers Grinseed

ohhhhhh mate !!! you little star !!! :clapping::clapping::good::good::drinks::drinks:

Now if ya could just apply those 2 lovely lewis guns to the Brisfit......oops sorry, goin' on about it again :lol:

Oh my goodness - a Nine, and so soon! Plenty of time to be in Ojcar's Armchair Aces 1918 as well as Quack's Independent Force campiagn. Brilliant - thank you Stephen!!! :drinks: