Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Congratulations to My Wife

After 20 years and 3 months my wife is officially retired from the United Stated Army as a Sgt First Class. Her terminal leave ended at midnight and now she is a stay at home Drill Sgt. :lol:

My wife was (and is) one hell of a great NCO. She knew the meaning of being NCO and lived it in her daily life. Her troops loved her and feared her at the same time. There was never any quit in her and never any I can't. I wish I was as good as an NCO as she was.

To my wife and best friend of the last 23 years, congratulations on a job well done and thank you for your dedicated service to our country. I love you with all my heart.

:salute:

This is the shadow box I made her.

Congratulations to her, I respect her service and dedication. Now she has the time to keep you straight!

awwww #sniff

that's great! :clapping:

SidDogg

Congratulations to her, I respect her service and dedication. Now she has the time to keep you straight!

That shadow box is nice work as well

That is WAY to cool, Dave....Congrdulations to her and to you....Pete

Very nice. Thank yopu for your service.

Hip Hip Hip Hourahhhh

Congratulations :salute:

Grats to your wife Dave. Tell her to rest easy, we got it. And may i say i may contact you in 4-8 years for my own shadowbox, you did an amazing job!

Edited by turkeydriver

:salute::drinks:

Well done and best wishes for the future! :salute:

Congrat's to Sheila, Dave.

Many congratulations to her - a well earned rest is now due I hope! :drinks:

Thank you both for your many years of selfless and dedicated service. And congratulations to her on retirement. Any idea what's next for the both of you?

Congratulations to Sheila, from us both!!!

Well done!

Thank you both for your many years of selfless and dedicated service. And congratulations to her on retirement. Any idea what's next for the both of you?

She is going to be a stay at home mom for awhile. I got a civil service job on base. We are waiting to hear from the VA about Sheila's claims. 20 years in the Army tore her body up bad. I think she only got a PT waiver after the kids were born and that was it. She never missed PT but all that running etc destroyed her hips and they need to be replaced. If her disability claim is high enough and with mine I may not have to work. So we are thinking about doing a lot of traveling around the country when the kids arent in school to visit all the places we passed through while we were in and always wanted to check out.

Congrats to both of you, I hope you guys have fun with your future together.