Sign in to follow this  
SkateZilla

"Strike Fighters : Everything" Announced

Apr 1 2012: We're announcing our next game' date=' "Strike Fighters: Everything" it will feature 250 highly detailed aircraft, realistic virtual cockpits with every buttons and switches accurately modeled, flight model so realistic that there is a mandatory 6 months ground school before any mission can be flown, cinematic 3D graphics utilizing DirectX 12 technology, hi-res global scenery accurately covering every part of the world, fully scripted yet dynamic campaign featuring engaging story with romantic relationship sub-plots, and a SDK that can generate whole new terrain and aircraft just by typing in the name! Due to the cost (the game is estimated to cost over $500 million), free-to-play online dynamic campaigns for up to 8-players multiplayer will be added later as a DLC. The game will be available for $0.99 on iPad in year 2063.[/quote']

https://www.facebook.com/thirdwire

Just read this and I... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Needed it as well as the GF is driving me nuts...

APRIL FOOLS!!!

no kidding? I'll be 83 if even :grin:

"SDK: Yes, User?

user: SDK, generate me F-42 Twister

SDK: wait, please... (thinks 3 seconds) It's available in you hangar, User. Let me add flight model will be adjusted during your first flight. Ohhh, User, I think I forgot two rivets on the left vertical stabilizer, let me fix that"

Lol, kinda like those talking self-aware Apple 1 lookalike computers from teenage movies in the early 80s

Dang! No multiplayer?!!

Love the SDK tho :rofl:

Erm:

Free-to-play online dynamic campaigns for up to 8-players multiplayer will be added later as a DLC

Romantic sub plot? I'm calling bulls**t. :lol:

• Like 1

TK musta been reading the Titanic 3d thread at SimHQ...

"Rose!!! Rose!!!"

ah...shut the f*** up and drown already, Leo!!

I'm still waiting on the Great Pumpkin -- the Thudwire flayable Red cockpit announcement.

However, TK did once talk about flayable Red -- in due time. On the other hand, TK last year said "no strategic game" -- ever. So ya'll be playing Thudwire Red cockpit long before you play Thudwire Strategic Air Command cockpit, which is probably never. He'd have to change the game big time for that. I know.

Might be just an April fool's joke but I detect some sarcasm directed at complaining customers too.

Might be just an April fool's joke but I detect some sarcasm directed at complaining customers too.

same here, lot of sarcasm and bit of bitterness too if you dig into it

250 aircraft is not too much. All SF2 + DLC is already over 100 variants.

It sounds like Il-2 actually. The romantic thing is a nice dig at Cliffs of Dover. He should've stuck with DX11.1, though, as DX12 is unannounced. The ground school thing was a bit too far as well, he gives away the joke too soon.

Back in the day, the first Jetfighter had mandatory carrier qual missions you had to pass to play the campaign. He could've said something like "unlockable campaign after finishing 10 hr training module" or something.