Sign in to follow this  
Icarus999

Bogus bingo fuel calls... what to do?

So this happens quite a bit and has for quite some time- All aircraft in flight have the same load out, Im showing 90% fuel we are closing on the bad guys who are maybe one hundred miles out and I start getting these bingo fuel calls, after which my guys continue to follow but wont engage. Could I get a little advice on what parameters I need to adjust to get the my AI team mates behave? Thanks.

Ran some more tests but still can't figure out why I'm getting the bingo calls... weird.

Edited by Icarus999

Are you sure Hawkeye doesn't run a number draw on a secret channel?

Are you sure Hawkeye doesn't run a number draw on a secret channel?

LOL... not sure of much right now because Ive been down with the flu for the last 2 days so my post might not have made much sense to any one but me. Looks like it was the engines ( P&W 1120) TSFC values being out of whack, just ran a mission with the fuel consumption values adjusted and had good results. For some reason it affected the AI birds but did not show on my fuel gauge.