Please!! Somebody tell me that someone makes a miniature twisty stick with throttle that I can take on the road with me. I'm going through frustration and withdrawl trying to fly off by the keyboard!!!:this:

I can't fit my sidewinder FFB into my travel bag cause it's too big!!!

Please!! Somebody tell me that someone makes a miniature twisty stick with throttle that I can take on the road with me. I'm going through frustration and withdrawl trying to fly off by the keyboard!!!:this:

I can't fit my sidewinder FFB into my travel bag cause it's too big!!!

Couple possibilities maybe . . ?

Speedlink WASP

I have this next one, it is collapsable, and has a lot of functionality.

Cyborg

Hope these are of interest to you.

Gary

Thanks folks, for all the responses. I really appreciate it.

The Speedlink and the Cytech PS38 cybrog would work fine if they are in fact takedown models.

I really only need throttle and trigger on a twisty stick. I can take my TrackIR for views, no problem.

I will check both sticks out in detail.

Thanks again :good:

Repost in the PUB as there's alot of travelling pilots there . . if anybody would know . . . they would :drinks:

That Thrustmaster is a really big stick. It will break into two pieces and has the rudder on a rocker on the throttle. I had one (I think) just like it. It is force feedback and requires a separate power source. I liked the stick but the cleaning lady ran over the power cord with a vacuum cleaner and it was an odd ball transformer that I couldn't find a replacement for.

Beard

Thanks to Salvo2 and Burning Beard for your response. It is appreciated