Sign in to follow this  
kcoun

World Initializing Hangup

Gents,

I'm getting a constant hangup at the " World Initializing " screen (mouse moves, but program hangs) when trying to QC and was hopeing for some advice on where to look. Running patched-up HitR and the sim is configed to well within the parameters of my rig. Thanks for any suggestions ....

Gents,

I'm getting a constant hangup at the " World Initializing " screen (mouse moves, but program hangs) when trying to QC and was hopeing for some advice on where to look. Running patched-up HitR and the sim is configed to well within the parameters of my rig. Thanks for any suggestions ....

Can't tell where you hang you hat. English Yes, but it must be the USA, GB, or South Africa

US .... Ohio. Cleveland area to be exact ...

Hey guy I'm sure Cleveland is great this time of year. Obviously you still have a problem so post it again and wait for the cavalry :drinks:

That first run can take some time initially, are you sure it hung? Anyway run graphics config from workshop, which runs cfsconfig, and try lower slider settings initially for scenery and terrain and exit the program properly (file, exit) also set your screen res properly, and AA settings

See FAQ best to go through that first.

configuring OFF section..

http://www.overflandersfields.com/FAQ.htm#Installation_and_settings