FLOGGER23

Su-34 Fullback skin pack and bits for SF2

Su-34 Fullback skin pack and bits for SF2

I began to made this skinset since the original one was not of my taste and ended up making some others fictitious.

Must mention since the model is no longer available, the skins apply for the lucky ones who has it.

Grey-Blue and Platypus skins, represent production aircraft already in service, while Soviet Navy and Forest ones represent fictitious planes for use in deep Europe and maritime.

Additionally, i'm adding a Hangar, loadout and loading pics to add some flavor to the game.

Su-34.ini has been modified to use my planes in first place, but that can be easily changed, for the plane of your choice.

I´m also using a couple of pilots made by The Trooper, with a big thanks to him.

Last i want to thank to Daniel "Cocas" Lieabert and Martin Kratochvil (76.IAP BlackBird) for their kind advise to create this skins, and the patience they had to me.

Skins are intended to be used by anyone here, can be shared and given away for everybody, but cannot be used as payware of any class.

Hope you all have fun with them.

Best Regards.

Enoc Marquez AKA Flogger23.

Really really pretty.

Those fictitious skins, may end up being brought to life, depending what theatre to which they would be deployed.

That actually looks very much like the old East German four tone camo, assuming the USSR was still around.

Awesomeness.

I'm sorry as I changed PC and serching original plane wasn't an easy task, I can't find it, could you post the link to the original plane?

Thank you in advence.

:drinks:

Is the plane available somewhere? (tell me it is) :blink: I must have overlooked when it was on CA... :dntknw::this:

Same here, could someone please send us a download link to the original aircraft ?

Good skins but they are worthless without the plane itself. Please give us a link (not the ID(oi)T Team page) to get that excellent bomber.

if you've followed the original discussion...

http://combatace.com/topic/71724-bigger-sukhois/

you'd know WHY the original aircraft is not available here

We (CombatAce) have a Zero Tolerance Policy ™ on piracy

now, we Modderators/Admins can't control what goes on behind the scenes or via private, personal emails....

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Post Edited/ email addy removed

NEVER post you email address on an open forum