Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

DeHavilland Bombers

First of all, I have updated both the DH9 and the DH9a. Ojcar has made new data files which improve the plane's handling on take off, and improve the flight characteristics a bit. The new versions are available now.

Secondly. I have uploaded a DH4 - 2 pack. I know that we already have a DH4 on Capun's site, but the difference from the DH9a was so minor that I went ahead and made a new version. Ojcar made two data files for the plane, one with a 250hp engine, and one with a 375hp engine. So I uploaded this as a two pack, they're actually identical except for the data files.

My thanks to ojcar for the FMs, and to Sinbad for the resources.

post-67404-0-17331600-1333679918.jpg

post-67404-0-74448500-1333679926.jpg

post-67404-0-14198800-1333679934.jpg

post-67404-0-34348500-1333679942.jpg

yea !!! well done matey, good on ya !!!

Really awesome!!!!

The DH4 is much better than the one on Capun's site.

on the Dh4s the inis for both models have them labeled as having the 250hp engine. even though the correct statements are in the data ini. simple edite to change from 250 to 375 but I wanted to give the heads up.

Oh, sweet! and she has twin Vickers, too! Watch out, Hunland, here I come! Pity there are no railway yards in FE/FE2, being seemingly the most common target for bombing missions in WW1, but the long 'boulevards' in the bigger towns look a bit like railway stations so we can always bomb them as a break from airfields :drinks:

Sweet! Time to pound some ground! :clapping:

on the Dh4s the inis for both models have them labeled as having the 250hp engine. even though the correct statements are in the data ini. simple edite to change from 250 to 375 but I wanted to give the heads up.

Sorry about that. I have uploaded a corrected version. The ini files for both planes named the plane as the 250hp, so in the game they both have the same name. You can easily correct this with any text editor. In the file named "AircoDH4_375.ini" change the AircraftFullName to read "AircraftFullName=Airco DH4 375hp"

I apologize for the inconvenience.

no problem it was a 3 second fix. So far your doing pretty good when your big mess up is one line wrong out of thousands and it's fixable in less than 5 seconds.

Edited by whiteknight06604

Yeah, like whiteknight said, not a big deal. Thanks as always for all your work!