Sign in to follow this  
Dave

The Must Have File for SF2:NA *Updated*

http://combatace.com...filtered-voice/

Skate kicked ass on this and sounds perfect. If you do not like the current Hawkeye voice then this you have to have.

It definitely sounds much better than stock. Definite download. Dunno about perfect though...but I listen to that stuff all day long so I'm a snob.

It definitely sounds much better than stock. Definite download. Dunno about perfect though...but I listen to that stuff all day long so I'm a snob.

Perfect as in for this sim its is. I used to listen and talk all the time to aircraft too so I understand the snob part. :good:

Yeah, Skate's AWACS comms edit is awesome! He got it so that it wasn't painfully obvious that the controller was recorded many years after the other voices and using a different set-up. I don't mind some variation in my radio chatter, but then there's ridiculous. Well, I didn't get NA for the radio chatter. But if you don't have this file yet, get it.

Thanks Dave, finally got with that mod where I wanted to :good:

as for SZ's AWACS voicepack, is it oonly me that these sound slightly too quiet? or I messed up with my ingame setting

Well depends on your "ear" Stary, I hate loud radio calls and so it sounds perfect to me. Having worked in AWACS I appreciate a non panicking loud voice.

my "ear" is a bit impaired in fact (don't ever ask me to sing for you!:grin: ) checked the settings, voices volume was lowered down so I bet it will be ok now :good:

Stary - It sounds quiet to me too so I bumped the voice volume up a little.

actually, the filter did adjust some frequency, so some words like "asp one" you barely hear for some reason.