From Thirdwire FB page:

The numbers are in! SF2 North Atlantic sets a new record for the highest first month sales on our online store! Thanks everyone!!!

good sign IMO

• Like 2

Awesome!

honestly I wasn't expacting that Dave

I just hope it also doesn't experience a precipitous drop in SECOND month sales.

This should impel him to fix this up and get that F1 expansion done. Although TBH as much as I'd like the F1, an NA expansion would make more sense. If NA sales are doing that well, make expansions and DLC for it, not the older titles. I don't care myself, merged means they work everywhere. :grin:

But how many of those sales are happy with their purchase & will they return. :dntknw:

Lets just hope that the *.CAT files are unlock again any time soon!

Kodiak.

But how many of those sales are happy with their purchase & will they return

does it matter? :spiteful:

despite all the ado I still am happy as long as it's moddable and doesn't dumb down

edit: inserter quotation to make myself clear

Edited by Stary

To be honest I regret buying SF2NA with all the trouble I have now getting my third party terrains to work properly!

It really is an unfinnished product, even some planes (Yak-38) are not compleet! :mad:

Since I have SF2NA I did more tracing errors and looking solutions for problems that SF2NA brought!

It is the worst title of the series!

If I knew this before, then I happily kept flying around in my F-14's made by TMF, even those models are better looking then the SF2NA ones.

Sorry but I almost had it with SF2NA. It brings me closer to a nerveous breackdown every minute! :crazy:

If there isn't quickly a GOOD patch that solves problems and completes some features I will go to back to Lockon Flaming Cliffs.

My best regards, Kodiak.

:salute:

Edited by Kodiak

Well he should fix this game, no half measures... all of the bugs ... and get all of the mission types /features/ game play/ target selection that previously worked in strike fighters working in NA with the addition of all the cool new NA stuff.- and send emails out to everyone that bought the game letting them know that he has come thru and made things right. That will be a big step in the right direction and =happy customers.

Tomcats are sex on wings and sex sells.

+1

SidDogg

good, now hire some people to help fix the game, .. lol... j/k tk/danw if your watching.

I must say I like SF2:NA very much, runs great on my PC. And of course I couldn't care less about the kind of grey blob called Iceland, since its the Tomcat I bought it for and I usually fly it at angels 30, no time to look below.

I'm now flying that very Tomcat in SF2: Europe, Vietnam and Israel and it really brings something to the table. The TMF Tomcat is very great too, I liked BPao's original most. But then again I'm happy flying!

Stock A-7 campaign to take back Iceland is very good - quite a bit of variety

I think I'm going to pick this up now. Glad things are going well for Thirdwire.

Edited by czingerx
  • Like 1

An Royal Navy & Marine Nationale campaings would be a must have expansion for NA.

I'm telling my friends on the TAW forums at Combatsim about this one. Though to be honest, I think of NA as more of an expansion pack rather than a standalone title. For first timers who love the Tomcat I recommend Europe with NA as an add-on.

just buy them all and merge them.

when you have them all merged the enemy squadrons are more diverse and accurate.

I'm quite envious of anyone coming to the SF2 series and starting out, especially if they do it one title at a time in the order of release. It's a great series to discover.

just buy them all and merge them.

when you have them all merged the enemy squadrons are more diverse and accurate.

You're preaching to the choir, Skate! :salute:

There are plenty of people who are hesitant to make a bulk purchase like that without having played the game. That's why I don't recommend NA for first time players, as you get two aircraft with fairly limited roles given the scenario.

For first-timers, I think SF2E has the most to offer as a single package (different types of aircraft across multiple generations with an interesting scenario/theater), which will get people into the series. Then they get the full merge bug. :rockon: