Hi guys!

Anyone of you have a campaign file for Anatolia Terrain v2.0 or v1.7??? Thank you.

I dont think anybody ever done a Campaign for that Terrain. I considered it once; but then I got into TSF so...

Correct, no campaigns have been released for it yet.

I do have a few for different eras in my install, but none are in a releasable stage.

Hopefully sometime this year I can get one out :grin:

Edited by PureBlue

Correct, no campaigns have been released for it yet.

I do have a few for different eras in my install, but none are in a releasable stage.

Hopefully sometime this year I can get one out :grin:

Hi PureBlue!, hello from Spain, im waiting for that campaign file since you uploaded long time ago the first version of Anatolia terrain, hahahahahaha

Amazing work!, i will be waiting for the campaign file :grin: do not take so much time to upload pleaaaseeeeeeeeeee...

What campaign scenario can do you think of ?

I really would like to see some ant-terrorist action in the south east; also a limited conflict with syria would be a good idea, just to stay with the news. and efintely an historical Cyprus scenario

I happened to be watching an old Discovery:Wings program(on YouTube)today and they mentioned the Russian(through deck cruiser)Minsk slipping through the Bosporus. Has anyone given any serious thought to what would almost certainly be occuring concurently with the September 1979 Northern Sabre campaign-a Soviet Black Sea Fleet breakout through the Straits and into the Med? Any units of the U.S. Sixth Fleet that could be tied down defending the Mediterraen would be a major plus for the Soviet prosecution of Northern Sabre, and Soviet sucess would threaten several Nato allies, and, depending on how things went in each theater, perhaps force a Nato retreat to the Straits of Gibralter.(or beyond?). Maybe one of our campaign gurus(that ain't me) might be interested?

I like that idea, SupGen.

I like it alot.

I really would like to see some ant-terrorist action in the south east; also a limited conflict with syria would be a good idea, just to stay with the news. and efintely an historical Cyprus scenario

It is such a huge terrain with such great potential. The whole region from Syria to north Africa just begs to be targetized and have nice desert tile work inserted.