Is anyone else seeing the Ulyanovsk startup hang I'm seeing it at 40% so far the only ship that it is happening with. I'm hoping its a some type of data issue because I hate having her in drydock it started after the last patch.

Remember that we pulled that model for a reason. It's not simply a data.ini issue, there are a few issues with the model and its textures that we need to fix before we release it again.

I see no problem, Guess Kiev is going to have to hold the line then. btw any word on Kuznetsov

Edited by colmack

btw any word on Kuznetsov

The same as the Kresta, the Moskva, the Kirov, The Slava, the Kashin, the Ulyanovsk, etc. There are hi-poly models for all those ship classes either planned, or on the way.

The same as the Kresta, the Moskva, the Kirov, The Slava, the Kashin, the Ulyanovsk, etc. There are hi-poly models for all those ship classes either planned, or on the way.

Fantastic - brings back happy Red Storm Rising memories!