Sign in to follow this  

First Should I Reset Xform on the Gear parts (unlinked) In the extended or retracted position? I know Frame 1 of the Gear animation is retracted

OK I’m Head up agin a wall with the gear animation. This is what I have

All the parts,(Left_Wing) , Reset Xform?, Frame 1-10 ,Proper rotation, Linked, the Left main gear moves real good, retracts and extends to the correct position.

Struck Part!!! I can’t get the Children parts of the gear to do anything except deform when I try to rotate them (pivot correct) and the animation for the gear goes to the void. I need a hint.

I've serched the forms and found lot's of info on the animations (canopy works now) and the left main tire rotates at the correct angle without wobbel.

Raven

Edited by RAVEN

I Don't no if it's correct, but I reset XForm all the gear parts in the extended position so all the parts are at 0.00 rotation at frame -10 ,then animated the parts one at a time using the same key frames(1-10) while linked. Worked, Have to put the plane togeather somemore in my test file and try it ingame.

Edited by RAVEN

is that an aboukir filter I see under the nose???

Volks, Looks funky in the render .

Raven you did the right thing Reset must in entende position nd before mapping all one hint map before you link you may find outher part that need to reset so that mapping his not deformed