Sign in to follow this  
DamonSchumi

strike fighters 2 na F14 tomcat

Hello

Update for tomcat in future ?

frontweehl goes not right or left side on ground. Can make the wings over sweep on ground ?

greets mike

I think the wing sweep can be triggered by adding the Parking Animation ID# to an Animation Key,

the front castor needs a model node assigned to it in the Data INI. (i think TK either overlooked this or left it like that on purpose)

if no one has it done by time i get out of office tonite I'll extract the F-14 data inis and do it.

Edited by SkateZilla

SZ,

Oversweep was used while the jet was parked onboard the CVs to further reduce it's deck footprint. The normal range is 20-68 degress, and oversweep brought them back to 75.

i just know that the tomcat and the naval aircraft have a parking animation id set, but to toggle it manually you'd have to set a Animation key System, and assign the same Animation ID as the parking animation ID thats already in the Data.INI.

for the tomcats teh wings sweep back, other planes the wings fold and canopy open (not all canopies open).

The animation is done in max so there's really no way to adjust it if its not a full 75 degrees.

Edited by SkateZilla