squid

Looking for TW F-16A Euro / Lizard skin

I thought i saw it here in CA downloads but (this must be some kind of untitled condition of mine) but after diggin for half an hour now i don't seem able to find it (was it called Europe1 or Charcoal Lizard?)

F-16B_HL-R01.jpg

isn't it part of the A-16 download??? I seem to have a vague recollection of doing and uploading something reaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly similiar.....

LMAO! As wrench alluded to he has done one as part of his A-16A mod which uses the TW F-16 model. I believe Dave's F-16C pack also contains a A-16C which has the EURO1 scheme for the TMF model and if all else fails there is one in the SF1 F-16 skins downloads section.

I fell your pain trying to find it though, as I spent half an hour trying to find the three TMF F-4K/M for SF2 downloads, I knew they were there but no matter what I plugged into the search engine I couldn't find them!

Edited by dtmdragon

if all else fails the templates for the F-16A Netz are in the /tools and Utilities downloads section.... :grin:

At this point and with this brain fog i guess i am ending up to go with Wrench's suggestion lol at least this i can find :grin:

it's A-16

yes, as I said above!!! :cool: