Skyviper

Found a Sweet mod for Fallout New Vegas

So I'm browsing the net and come across a mod for Fallout New Vegas which lets the game become a combat flight sim. You have a cockpit view, take off and landing sequences, nav lights, search lights, weapons and more! I'll have to download the mod tomorrow morning.

I figured if you guys like shooting at combat sims then you'd love that mod. Now I have asked the author for permission to post a direct link here and haven't heard from the author yet. But you shouldn't have any problems finding it on the nexus.

I have a control configuration if you're wanting it.

Right now you can't use a mouse or a joystick (which sucks) BUT considering the limitations of the original gaming engine the mod author did great.

This should serve as a slap in the face to Obsidian and Bethesda. I mean these companies with their infinitesimal wisdom say making driving vehicles is out of the picture, its not practical, yadda yadda yadda I can't be done. Then here comes this guy who says ... wanna bet. Bethesda should hire this guy or at least buy his program .. oh wait they don't have to buy it because anything done is their property .. damn I the legal crap! Well they should at least hire him.

Its the mods that made New Vegas fun for me, because the game itself is a little lacking when compared to Fallout 3. Its an okay game ... its just needed a little more.

True enough...though when Skyrim hit the shelves, I lost interest in Fallout completely. Not sure if I can get back into it..but this may help :good:

Have you heard of the warzone mod? My rig can't handle it however I basically opens up the game and turns into a huge battlefield. Oh the mod author that did the vertibird is comming out with some missile that you can guide or that the computer can guide as well.

No, not heard of that mod...Is Nexus where you get your mods from Skyviper?