F-22 Cockpit

F-22 Cockpit for Strike Fighters 2

----------------------------------------------

Since the AFX cockpit essentially was an F-22 cockpit with changes, I decided to make a proper F-22 pit and finally got around to doing so. Also wanted to capitalize on latest developments. You'll see.

Installation:

Drop the files into your F-22 folder.

Known Issues:

The weapons display indicator is retarded and doesn't accurately count down the AAMRAM's. I tried various ways but none would work to my satisfaction.

Wing stations are not supported on the weapons display. If there is sufficient demand I could add them back but it's a handful.

Credits:

Models & textures by Julhelm

As usual, these files may not be used in payware or otherwise tampered with and reposted without my consent which you may request at NilsD at bredband dot net.

This message will self destruct in five seconds.

Thanks Jules :good:

Am I a bad person for giving this Pit to the Gripen just so I can use it more often? ;-)

Am I a bad person for giving this Pit to the Gripen just so I can use it more often? ;-)

You are soo wrong...

I think could fit Draken well too :grin:

Thank you very much Julhelm!!!! :good:

I must say, this is one of the best looking cockpits I've ever seen. Thank you for releasing it.

May I humbly suggest the avionics.ini be modified with the F-14avionics.dll to allow some semblance of the aircraft's real capabilities? Like so:

[TargetTWS]

SymbolType=TARGET_SYMBOL

ShowPriorityTarget=TRUE

ShowTargetDesignation=TRUE

FlashOnShootCue=TRUE

FlashRate=0.2

TextureName=cockpit\RADAR\Radar_TrackTarget.tga

IFFTarget=cockpit\RADAR\Radar_IFFTarget.tga

Hit1Target=cockpit\RADAR\Radar_HalfTarget.tga

Hit2Target=cockpit\RADAR\Radar_FullTarget.tga

ImageSize=0.10

RotateToHeading=TRUE

Also, Search/Track Strength and max range need to be significantly higher (as it stands the F-15's in-game radar is superior). More scan bars can also be added, and with a higher scan rate it offers a better representation of an AESA set. Just some simple .ini edits, no big deal.

Yeah I was thinking about that but that would've made it incompatible with non-SF2NA installs. Feel free to make the necessary edits and I can include it in a later patch.