Hi guys, been meaning to ask this for weeks but have been busy. I am sure that i have seen this here somewhere but i have been searching for 20 minutes and haven't found it. Has someone else had the parked aircraft no longer appear in campaigns after the april patch??

Is it fixable??

Cheers

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that this is happening in SF2 NA in case it wasn't apparent. They work in the single missions.

Cheers

I've had the same problem since the launch of SF2NA. Parked A/c never appear on carriers in campaigns, but they do in single missions.

Out of curiosity, has anyone thought of adding squadrons and their attendant aircraft (say, a transport squadron with C-47s or 130s) to an airbase? That may be why no parked ac are showing up, because only the player's squadron is assigned there.

Fubar, I just tried this. Disabled the start times for RAF aircraft on Keflavik, I can see these squadrons in the Campaign map but in the game no parked aircraft is visible.

So it looks like, in Single Missions we get parked aircraft, campaigns we don't. That's too bad because hitting the enemy airfield and their aircraft reduced their strength..