What about a topic, with the best Terrains and the current Mods used, like Starys Germany mod or Vietnam mods.

A Pic and describtion about what mods do you use, that could be helpfull for new members and people who are looking for a better Terrain than the stock one.

I have 1024x1024 version of my last posted GermanyCE sitting on external, never got around to release it as didn't quite liked it :bad:

In fact I do think that my Baltic Region version could fit into Germany too (by a stretch that is!)

Stary I'd like to see your Brit terrain too, I remember the pics, looked sweet...

Stary, I am currently using your Baltic tiles in the European terrain & I'm loving it. :good:

I had to add & remove a few TGA files though to stop forests of power lines & road signs occurring though. I Could do with a Baltic tile GERMANYCE_DATA.ini..............hint, hint

For me your Baltic tile set its the best by far but a 1024x1024 version of your previous tile set would be most welcome.

My Europe with the Baltic tile set.

img00100.jpg

Edited by steelflanker

Stary, I remember you posted some screens of a new version of green hell some times ago. Any news about this? (i remember the screens were pretty cool)

it's in the works, but right now I don't have time for anything SF related, perhaps all the waz till June :sad: