Sign in to follow this  
jamieandnici

Cannot submit claims.

Hi guys. Well, after a long stint of absence from OFF (approximately 4 months) and the obvious withdrawal symptoms as a result, I decided to revisit, reinstall and ply OFF using a few mods Downloaded off the forum. However, after a few campaign missions as a Camel Jockey flying for 65 Squadron during 1917 I have found that upon completion of (at present) 2 successful missions where I shot down 3 enemy scouts and 1 observer, I cannot submit my claims as the button for submitting/completing my claims has gone (possibly the page changes resolution from the default 1920x1200 upon loading this screen). In order to quit and send an erroneous report I am left with clicking the outside of the box, sending me back to the briefing/next mission/squadron screen. Can any one help me with this dilemma. I will only be able to solve this by myself after flying a campaign mission (and providing I get a kill or two). I can't think why the claim form screen changes in this way, as previously I have never had a problem with this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Tally Ho 'old chaps and thanks in advance.

Jamie.

Hi guys, sorry I was being a complete dumb ar$£ and simply filled in the claim and clicked the out side of the box. Hey presto, the claim was submitted!! I must have got confused with another game as I was sure there was a SUBMIT button. Obviously not!!

No worries Jamie - sounded a bit odd :) but glad you found it. There is usually a button to submit claims but maybe it is off your screen somewhere ?

send a screenshot next time maybe (print screen then later when outside OFF go to MS pain of similar and press Ctrl+V to paste it and save as Jpeg.

Also check your DPI settings (this is in the FAQ) search for DPI (ctrl+f when viewing the page)

http://www.overflandersfields.com/FAQ.htm

Q23 / A23 is similar fix/issue if that is the case.