Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

A-5 Vigilante

Guest Ranger332

Monty CZ

Grand Wazoo

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:33 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denzil I allready posted some screens to somebody from skunkworks (1-2 months back)...yes u can put it there (i'm glad to hear it:-) ) status is> modelled and textured, done template texture. waiting for cockpit model and some development kit to make flight model...etc (I'll send those pictures to you if u give me an e-mail)

My Vigilante is modeled and will be tweaked to reduce polycount...maybe i make some textures to show it in better status

woops I just found that Armourdave has already modelled this plane...please can somebody from skunkworks upgrade your project list?

I can make any plane but i dont like to throw out my work:-(

Can you post the url for that message?

I cancelled my A-5 project long ago and even offered to send Monty all my A-5 data, drawings and photographs when I heard he was working on it :?

Hi ArmourDave,

I think, that I wrote it in some e-mail :-)

I replied to you when you offered A-5 data, but it looks like my reply was lost in time :-) so my adress is pavel@4hand.cz

But I have to finish my Spad with open/closed canopy (and cockpit :roll: ) and then F-89 Scorpion (mostly FM and arming now) then maybe my Huey and then finally A-5 (or RA-5)

Thanx Monty

I LOVE YOU GUYS! All these NEAT toys. Gosh, Im gettin all emotional...time for a group hug...

:shock: :roll: :lol: